Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teddy bear - Number One

Well, let‘s get started with teddy bear show. 












This one is one of the first toys of the serie, that I have recently begun. This is not my very first, I have sewn and knitted and crocheted lots of them before, testing different shapes, my own patterns and patterns from the magazines, combining different fabrics, yarns, without being very satisfied about how it worked out. I am still in a research of the expression. I do love material mix on the one hand and not being overloaded on the other. I appreciate clear forms, but do love rich textures, a variety of them being accorded to the general idea, supporting the expression that I am trying to create. I am still in search.

In the next days I'll show another two of them, that I've been making in the last couple of weeks.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment