Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pillow cases

Here's still a bit more of radio silence, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. I'm writing my plans, a week in advance, I'm trying to stick to it. Yes, I have to omit a LOT, and there're days I'm accomplishing a bit (a big bit) less, or really less as to what I've expected to, but it's working. And I'm continuing to believe in it. It's only a matter of time to get used to and better control my time.

And you know what? I write down a lot, about nearly everything that comes along and needs to be done, and in precisely that moment my head gets free. I simply put like "bath" or "fabric cut" or "clean strawberry bed" or "chapter read" into day X, and that's it. Needless to think about it any longer. When the day X comes, I simple make it without trading about "do I have to make THIS in those fifteen minutes or maybe THAT or SOMETHING ELSE?". Because THIS has to be done on day X, and THAT would be in two days, and SOMETHING ELSE is scheduled for, say, saturday. Simple. Easy. Effective. Satisfying. If it's not done, well, I'll put it into another day, or next week.

Here's the making-of pillow cases for my little girl's room.


No comments:

Post a Comment