Here's the preview of that design recently made on iPad – here's the big block (appr. 42 x 42 cm), that's gonna turn... still thinking of.
After having finished the applique I've realized that something was missing, so I've added the dots – matching colours, same size, all over the piece. Before there was something incomplete in that surface. I needed some connecting element through all those different yet corresponding shapes. Well, they were corresponding on a small scale, and suddenly appeared drifted from each other on a large scale. That's why it's all wild dotted now - forest friends' motifs meet polka dots.