Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Papers, papers, papers...

Today it's about making backgrounds. And this is something that I really start to love - mixing papers, modge-podg'ing them on, well, anything, but right now small-sized canvas and folders. I've already made folders in this technique here and here.

This time I've gone bigger and more spontaneously (well that's thanks to my kids - I do not have that much time to plan, or if I spend my time planning, I've no time to work anymore. Simple, don't you think?). Here you see a folder (about A4 size), and canvas - also something about 20 x 30 cm.

Anyway, now I'm gonna coat them loosely in my all-time-favourite teal-turquoise to even it all and paint something onto. Stay tuned.





































No comments:

Post a Comment