Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

There're days...

Well, yes, friends.... there're days when I wake up jam packed with energy at 6 am, play with both kids, get all the cleaning done in the morning, bake a brioche, sun is shining, my sketchbook gets new ideas and and my projects move on. I'm NOT talking today about days like this. Today I'm struggling with some mean flu, sky is low and grey, day lights are poor, and I'm too understrength to get anything done as I planned.

And this is the quote I'm living for right now, when I'm on those days:

In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me lay an INVINCIBLE summer.
-Albert Camus-

Right? Newly got from sunny-windy-rainy-stormy Bretagne with wide sky, open ocean space, smelling sea salt and movement (where even greys were vibrant) back to crispy-greyish-brownish-calm-and-underlighted West-Southern Finland. It sounds like tough.

It sounds, my friends, and it's not - I have my work, I have my studio, I have this quote, that I'm gonna stencil soon, and I SO have the memories of the ocean in my heart, new ideas and ABSOLUTELY no time to moaning. Yes I have flu and fever, but the quote and some hot black sugared tea beat them all down.

Head on to new projects, my friends! 

P.S. this one is bit dull, but that was the assignment for a friend. Next time I get back with my usual colourways.



No comments:

Post a Comment