Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

New mug rugs with graffiti-like elements

This post was due at the beginning of the last week, and here it is, a bit late though.

Now I’m exploring the possibilities of graffiti-like journaling and printing on textured fabric, and I definitely like it. And linen/appliqué with free motion machine embroidery are slowly but surely getting the must-have’s on nearly each piece that I’ve made or making recently. Here's only a peek because of some photo processing difficulties, I hope once the holidays are over I'm gonna show it in full size.


In following days I’m gonna be only making some new pattern and hand sewing, any other activity will be postponed till the end of the holidays, as it already is since a couple of days. I'm gonna make some research for graffiti art and new printing techniques, and I'm gonna work on monoprinting - holidays is just a perfect time to nourish the mind with some new ideas.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! New updates on the blog gonna come next year! See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment