Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Becoming a mother....

Hey there! I'm back. Back from the maternity clinic – from now on there's one more person in our little family – a little boy. And this time it made me think about all things new – new way to figure out our life, in a brand new entity as a family-of-four, new way of parenting, well, the list goes on and on. I have to say, that the fears I had four years ago during my first pregnancy about being sort of reduced to becoming-nothing-more-than-parents, at least during the first years, had absolutely nothing to do with the reality that came after my little girl was born. Quite the contrary. It was all magic time of discovering a whole new myself, about taking time and figuring out who I am and what I want. And I'm so deeply grateful for that experience. 

Becoming a mother was an unique chance to explore new perspectives, to get my mind wide open for a whole lot of things I'd never imagine to come across otherwise. And it all goes on. So now it's another chapter in my life and I have no idea what it would look like. I'm a bit scared, a lot of excited, right at the moment much more exhausted physically, and sometimes emotionally on a roller coaster ride. And in the next moment it's all swept away and I dare to believe that it's gonna be okay. Somehow. With all the best's and the worst's. And that I have to take it all. To open myself to another adventure and breathe it all deep in. 

And here's a couple of peeks into my newly and definitely arranged studio – I've finished it like a couple of hours before going to the maternity clinic, and it's still untouched since then. Waiting for new projects....coming soon. Stay tuned.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment