Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Family life

Happy New Year, my friends! This very first post of the year is going to be a peek into up- and coming projects. 

There's lot to talk about - new resolutions, new old projects, my own goals for this year, and more new projects, new directions and refining of existing ones, but for now I barely find time to get something done work-wise, family goes first, my friends, family goes first! 

I'm still spending LOT of time with kids, we craft, we paint, we make messy projects, we play, we do mosaic, we cut, glue, we quarrel and reconcile, we make mistakes, we sometimes cry, and we laugh, oh yes, we laugh a lot, we play hide-and-seek with the baby boy and we sing, it's as simple as that. We are living uncomplicated yet thrilling family life, and I work. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment