Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Zipped pouch in mixed technique

Remember the mug rugs, I‘ve been making lately? Here another product with the fabric prints that I‘ve made and embellished with free motion stitching – a zipped pouch. It‘s double-sided, as a mug rug, with one side painted  with fabric paints and another one made of soft cotton corduroy and nice carnations‘ appliqué on it. It‘s padded for a soft nice touch and form stability. The pouch is lined with beautiful fabric with paisley pattern in pastel colours. The dimensions are about 22 x 27 cm (8,7 '' x 10,6 '') . Well, the next week it will be in the shop, together with another one, because I‘ve made two of them, being a bit different in print, in size and with a red zipper (this one has a grey one). I still have a couple of prints left, so maybe I‘ll be making a couple more mug rugs next week for my shop.
Have a enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment