Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Magenta carnations - NEW drawings

The magenta carnations – I had luck with them, thanks God, the next day after I’d finished the fourth drawing it rained tremendously, so half of them were broken, another half was heavily beaten. They’ll surely recover, but I’m glad I’ve overcome my « inneren Schweinehund » tempting me to postpone the finishing and continue later. I’ve done them and I like them very much.

Yesterday I’ve started challenging myself with fuchsias in pale rose and violet, I’m not that comfortable with painting light-coloured flowers, that’s why I force myself to overcome my fears and keep working on them. Wish me luck !

Right now there is a fresh and crispy sea breeze waving through the air, there’s nothing alike. I love it so much !


Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment