Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

My shop is ONLINE!

My shop has gone online, please go check it on

I’m currently listing my textile items, cards, and that’s all for now. Another projects such as drawings, teddy bears have not been listed yet, if you are interested, let me know, I’ll list them on Etsy for you.

I had to convert the prices in US Dollars, because I can only accept payments via PayPal, and that what was requested. They seem weird in US Dollars, but converting in EURO makes them look better, like 45 EURO instead of odd prices of 56,74 USD.

There are still a lot of details to work out, like shipping costs and alike, I’m gonna also think a bit about promoting it. Well, that’s it, it’s virtual, I’d of course prefer having a real sell platform somewhere, but now it’s a nice possibility to present my work from the market perspective, get some feedback, in addition to my creative hodgepodge and all the randomness along the way that I’m publishing on my blog – I like it being organized and nicely presented, so that it can all be easily found and referred to. 

I have no photos today. All the new product photos, that have not yet been here, and more descriptions and more why's and how's are right now on my shop page.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment