Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another product, another idea, even more drawings

And the new linocut hand printed bookmarks are available in my shop – check them out.

On this occasion I‘ve decided to change the design of the greeting cards, that I‘ve had in my shop. That‘s why I‘ve deactivated them on Etsy and am currently working on another idea – it will be similar theme, similar designs, but completely new layout and this time I‘m gonna take advantage of that expressiveness and other new details, that I tried and liked a lot in bookmarks. Stay tuned.

Besides, here are my new anemone drawings. My first serie, that I've posted on the blog, had something missing and it was bugging me. This time I‘ve got pale anemones and changed the background colour – and it came out nicely – I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment