Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New drawings - DAHLIAS

Well, well…. As much optimist as I suppose I am,  I can‘t help but admit, that yes, the summer is gone. That means, I‘m steadily stopping drawing flowers outside. Maybe there will be another couple of them, maybe not. I‘m glad, that I‘ve had this amazing opportunity to be able to make many of them this summer in our garden and around, and now I‘m gonna think about what comes next… The fall is coming with surely beautiful colours – maybe that will be my new theme – I‘ll keep you posted.

And this week I‘m planning my first EXHIBITION in Finland, Rauma, and I‘m so excited about it.

It‘s gonna start the next week, September, 3rd, at the Public Library of Rauma. I‘m thinking about taking appr.15 flower drawings, and they will hang in the entry hall. The exhibition lasts two weeks, till September 16th.

Most of pictures will be for sale.

I‘m thinking about dropping in and giving a short demo of how I work, maybe on Saturday morning, around 11 a.m., September 15th, but this is still an idea I‘m playing with. I‘ll announce it separately and mention this on the paper, that I‘m preparing to explain shortly who I am and what I do and hang it out near to pictures, so that anyone who gets to the exhibition, could get a little peek in this part of my artistic self. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment